Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Subhash Chandran <su...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/19 07:26:00 UTC

changelog-maven-plugin - range configuration not working as expected

The range configuration in changelog-maven-plugin is not working as
expected. It always generates report for the last 30 days.

http://mojo.codehaus.org/changelog-maven-plugin/howto.html

My POM configuration:

<plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>changelog-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <reportSets>
                    <reportSet>
                        <id>changelog-report</id>
                        <configuration>
                            <type>range</type>
                            <range>90</range>
                        </configuration>
                        <reports>
                            <report>changelog</report>
                            <report>file-activity</report>
                            <report>dev-activity</report>
                        </reports>
                    </reportSet>
                </reportSets>
            </plugin>

Subhash Chandran S

Cross platform OpenSource Java based file encryption software:
http://www.WizTools.org/project/WizCrypt/

Re: changelog-maven-plugin - range configuration not working as expected

Posted by allan ramirez <al...@gmail.com>.
Or maybe you build it from source.

-allan

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.