Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Filipe David Manana <fd...@ieee.org> on 2008/01/10 21:42:53 UTC

Maven2 dependencies

Hi,

is it possible to specify that a dependency is always needed for
compilation, unit testing and plugin execution (jetty plugin) only? That is,
it should only not be included in my final WAR archive.

If so, how can I do it?

Thank you

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@ieee.org

Obvious facts are like secrets to those not trained to see them.

Re: Maven2 dependencies

Posted by Filipe David Manana <fd...@ieee.org>.
And is it possible to automatically trigger a profile based on the requested
goal (like jetty:run) ?
Let's say, I would have different profiles for different goals.
(just to avoid explicitly specifying the profile to use)

Re: Maven2 dependencies

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.