Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Daniel Hjorth <dh...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/26 22:42:02 UTC

ActiveMQ Web Console Concurrent User Limit

Hello,

I am running ActiveMQ 5.15.14 and have a security requirement that the web
console use a limit on the number of concurrent user sessions.  I have
searched through the documentation and jetty.xml and didn't see anything
regarding concurrent session limits.  Is there a limit set by default?  If
not, is there a way to configure a limit?

Thanks!

Daniel

Re: ActiveMQ Web Console Concurrent User Limit

Posted by Daniel Hjorth <dh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for that link about concurrent connections.  It might be a way to
satisfy the security requirement so I will look into it.

Daniel

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.