Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Sanjeev <jh...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/19 16:04:33 UTC

JackRabbit Indexing on JBoss restart

Each time our JBoss server is restarted JackRabbit goes into this Indexing
mode (and spits out following logs) for close to an Hour.

Is this a start up class AbstractBundlePersistenceManager and does it have
to run each time server restarts? Will it impact anything if we somehow
disable the indexing?

I know I am missing something in the settings. Let me know what you need to
look into and I can copy those setting here. Any help/suggestions will be
appreciated. Thanks

--
Sent from: http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/Jackrabbit-Users-f510167.html