Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by rahulmunjal <er...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/28 09:40:32 UTC

Configure Broker to manage publisher

Hi,

I want to know if we can confugre Active MQ Mqtt Broker in such a way that
we can restrict a publisher to publish on a specific set of topics.
i.e. If the publisher client is to publish message in topics 'a','b' and
'c' then that client cannot send any message on a new topic say 'd'.
I know we can do programming at publisher end woth checks of the topics, but
i want to know if it is possible at Broker end ?

Thanx in advance.