Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thomas Eifinger <t_...@yahoo.de> on 2004/09/06 13:18:55 UTC

A web service using uddi4j with juddi getting following error: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Hi, I’m a newbie and I want to create a web service
using uddi4j-api with juddi. If I use my uddi4j
classes alone with juddi, everything works fine. I can
use all methods I want to.
Afterwards I created a simple interface to build my
web service. In my SoapBindingImpl file I use my
methods which I created before to act with juddi.
That’s the point where I get the
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException exception.
I debugged a little and figured out that this
exception is every time thrown if I use the uddi4j
proxy to access the uddi registry. I can reach the web
service. Both juddi and my web service are running at
the same Tomcat.
I listed the error code at the end of my question.

Thank you for every kind of help, I really appreciated
it.
with kind regards
Thomas

I’m using:

Apache Tomcat	5.0.27
JDK 			j2sdk-1.4.2.04
Axis			1.1
Juddi			0.9rc3
Uddi4j			2.0.2

 AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString:
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace: AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString:
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

	at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:260)
	at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:169)
	at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:1015)
	at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
	at
Source)
	at
Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
	at
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:345)
	at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationContextImpl.java:242)
	at
org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:538)
	at
org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:376)
	at
org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2583)
	at
uddi4j.test_wsdl.RegistryManagerSoapBindingStub.findBusinessEntity(RegistryManagerSoapBindingStub.java:101)
	at uddi4j.Test_Client.main(Test_Client.java:35)

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de