Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/16 16:41:47 UTC

Shard marked as down while its operational & SOLR-9120

Hello,

One of the shard (out of 6 six shards and 6 replica's) we have, is being
shown as down in Solr Admin Cloud Panel (orange color) while the Solr
process is running and even can connect to it Solr Admin Cloud panel.  Each
shard size is around 18GB and have around 40+ million docs.

Also I do notice lots of below warnings as described by SOLR-9120.

Any idea what is going on and if it is due to SOLR-9120.

Thanks,
Susheel

LukeRequestHandler Error getting file length for [segments_1p6l]

java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException:
..._shard3_replica1/data/index.20170128034221957/segments_1p6l
	at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(UnixException.java:86)
	at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:102)
	at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:107)
	at sun.nio.fs.UnixFileAttributeViews$Basic.readAttributes(UnixFileAttributeViews.java:55)

Re: Shard marked as down while its operational & SOLR-9120

Posted by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com>.
Do not see any similar issue fixed part of later releases.

Anyone experienced similar issue / suggestions to look into?

Thanks,
Susheel

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.

Posted by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com>.