Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org> on 2011/05/16 00:44:47 UTC

Automatic builds for apr

Hey folks,

We discussed getting automatic builds for httpd at the
Apache retreat this weekend, and as essence realized that
a very good first start would be to have APR in buildbot
first and see how that goes.

My experience from Traffic Server is that it goes actually
very well, so after discussion with httpd and APR folks
I went ahead and opened up an INFRA ticket

I volunteer to help infra with the setup of the build
and the dependencies.

The final goal is to consume the successful apr and
apr-util builds for httpd.

So long,

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org

Re: Automatic builds for apr

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
This comment makes no sense;

Re: Automatic builds for apr

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
On 6/9/2011 5:53 PM, Igor Galić wrote:

> For Windows he'd like to know if you prefer Windows 7
> or Windows Server 2008 - if there's no clear preference
> he'll proceed with Win7.

Server 2008 is better suited to batch/job processing.

Re: Automatic builds for apr

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.
News Flash

> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3637

Right now we have Ubuntu and FreeBSD for APR trunk,
APR 1.4, APR-util 1.3 and 1.4.

Gavin will try to get Fedora in there asap.

Re: Automatic builds for apr

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

> On 5/15/2011 11:44 PM, Igor Galić wrote:
> >
> > I went ahead and opened up an INFRA ticket

> > I volunteer to help infra with the setup of the build
> > and the dependencies.
> >
> > The final goal is to consume the successful apr and
> > apr-util builds for httpd.
>
> Thank you for volunteering to manage this, Igor!

And it's done.
Many thanks to Gav!
We now have an apr and apr-util build.

Igor Galić