Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Ramona Koch <ra...@profitbricks.com> on 2010/12/28 12:33:38 UTC

Catch Security SOAP faults

Hi all,

within my BPEL process I invoke an external web service with authentication
(wsse:Security in SOAP header).
In case of an authentication error a fault like the following is sent back
to the process:

<S:Fault xmlns:ns4="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
    <faultcode xmlns:wsse="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd
">
        wsse:FailedAuthentication
    </faultcode>
    <faultstring>Authentication of Username Password Token
Failed</faultstring>
    <detail>
        <ns2:exception xmlns:ns2="http://jax-ws.dev.java.net/"
class="javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException"
            note="To disable this feature, set
com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.disableCaptureStackTrace system
property to false">
            <message>Authentication of Username Password Token
Failed</message>
            <ns2:stackTrace>...</ns2:stackTrace>
            <ns2:cause class="com.sun.xml.wss.impl.WssSoapFaultException"
                note="To disable this feature, set
com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.disableCaptureStackTrace system
property to false">
                <message>Authentication of Username Password Token
Failed</message>
                <ns2:stackTrace>...</ns2:stackTrace>
            </ns2:cause>
        </ns2:exception>
    </detail>
</S:Fault>

In the process I want to catch these faults, copy the error message to an
own process fault and reply with this own fault to the process caller.
What do I have to do to get the error message, so that I can copy it to my
own fault?

Thanks for your help.

--

Regards
Ramona Koch

ProfitBricks GmbH
Greifswalder Str. 207
10405 Berlin, Germany

Office:  +49 - 30 - 51 64 09 21
Fax: +49 - 30 - 51 64 09 22
Email: ramona.koch@profitbricks.com
Web: http://www.profitbricks.com/

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 125506 B
Geschäftsführer: Andreas Gauger, Achim Weiss.