Posted to dev@predictionio.apache.org by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org> on 2016/09/11 23:58:25 UTC

Incubation sponsor

Hi all,

I am in the process of putting together a release candidate and figured we
need to add a disclaimer (
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html#disclaimers). It is not
immediately obvious to me who our TLP incubation sponsor is. Any ideas?

Regards,
Donald

Re: Incubation sponsor

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.
I think NOTICE.txt is wrong, it should be blank since none of those are in the source, only in binary. Super busy right now or I’d change it.

So install.sh is, in effect, not supported. OK

On Sep 12, 2016, at 11:58 AM, Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org> wrote:

I have branched off to release/0.10.0 and fixed a bunch of docs and tests.
I'm going to publish rc artifacts for us to vote on today.

Quick install instructions have been removed from docs. The onboarding
experience should be "production quality" now.

Re: Incubation sponsor

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.

Re: Incubation sponsor

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.