Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2018/12/04 12:34:48 UTC

New PMC member: Shalitha Suranga

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Juneau
has invited Shalitha Suranga to become a PMC member and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Re: New PMC member: Shalitha Suranga

Posted by Shalitha Suranga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi..

Thanks all..

Cheers!

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 12:17 AM Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Welcome Shalitha!
>
> Craig
>
> On Dec 4, 2018, at 4:34 AM, James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Juneau
> has invited Shalitha Suranga to become a PMC member and we are pleased
> to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
> project since there is no need to go via the patch
> submission process. This should enable better productivity.
> Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
> and to guide the direction of the project.
>

> Craig L Russell
> Secretary, Apache Software Foundation

*Shalitha Suranga*
shalithasuranga.github.io