Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org> on 2020/06/25 07:56:47 UTC

[FLINK-17073] checkpoint backpressure design doc

Hi all,

regarding this [1] ticket I wrote a design document [2] for a checkpoint
backpressure system.

I wrote it using the FLIP formalism as I could not create a FLIP because
I don't have the rights on the Flink confluence workspace.

Can you tell me what you think ?

Best

Etienne Chauchot

[2] https://s.apache.org/checkpoint-backpressure
<https://s.apache.org/checkpoint-backpressure>

Re: [FLINK-17073] checkpoint backpressure design doc

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

After a discussion with Max, I added a scenario 2 to the design doc.
Feel free to comment if you want.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q0y0aWlJMoUWNW7jjsM8uWfHsy2dM6YmmcmhpQzgLMA/edit?usp=sharing

Best

Etienne