Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Stephan Erb <se...@apache.org> on 2017/02/01 10:22:29 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.17.0 RC0

All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the
official
Apache Aurora 0.17.0 release.

Aurora 0.17.0-rc0 includes the following:
---
The RELEASE NOTES for the release are available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=RELEASE-NOTES.md
&hb=rel/0.17.0-rc0

The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=rel
/0.17.0-rc0

The tag used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/
tags/rel/0.17.0-rc0

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.17.0-rc0/apache-aurora-
0.17.0-rc0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.17.0-rc0/apache-aurora-
0.17.0-rc0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.17.0-rc0/apache-aurora-
0.17.0-rc0.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Sa 4. Feb 09:35:45 CET 2017

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.17.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.17.0 because...

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.17.0 RC0

Posted by Stephan Erb <se...@apache.org>.
+1

Verified via release candidate script and deployment to a test cluster.

Posted by Mehrdad Nurolahzade <me...@apache.org>.
+1

Verified script locally, our production deployments have also been stable
so far.

Posted by David McLaughlin <da...@dmclaughlin.com>.
+1

Posted by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by David McLaughlin <dm...@apache.org>.

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.17.0 RC0

Posted by Stephan Erb <se...@apache.org>.
All,
The vote to accept Apache Aurora 0.17.0 RC0
as the official Apache Aurora 0.17.0 release has passed.

+1 (Binding)
------------------------------
David McLaughlin
Zameer Manji
Mehrdad Nurolahzade
Stephan Erb

+1 (Non-binding)
------------------------------

There were no 0 or -1 votes. Thank you to all who helped make this release.

Aurora 0.17.0 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=rel/0.17.0

The tag used to create the release with is rel/0.17.0:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/tags/rel/0.17.0

The release is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.17.0/apache-aurora-0.17.0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.17.0/apache-aurora-0.17.0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.17.0/apache-aurora-0.17.0.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS