Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Boleslaw Dawidowicz <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/09 09:41:04 UTC

JSR 351 Java Identity API

JSR 351 was mentioned few times in previous discussions as something that we should keep an eye on. Therefore I would like to let you know that source code repository related to this effort is now public.

Here is the API draft:
http://java.net/projects/identity-api-spec/sources/git/show

Here is the early reference implementation:
http://java.net/projects/nobis/sources/git/show

Bolek

Re: JSR 351 Java Identity API

Posted by Boleslaw Dawidowicz <bo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I think the perfect way would be to both provide wrapper implementation around JSR351 and some connectors to sync with external provider like this.

Re: JSR 351 Java Identity API

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
well, we could push it a bit :)

Re: JSR 351 Java Identity API