Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Ankur Jain <an...@yash.com> on 2016/02/03 08:21:12 UTC

Data Visualization Map

Hello Everyone,

Is leaflet or any Map visualization library is part of Zeppelin?

Also is there any plan to include leaflet library as part of Zeppelin?
https://github.com/Madhuka/incubator-zeppelin

Thanks
Ankur
Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to YASH Technologies and/ or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at info@yash.com and delete this mail from your records.

RE: Data Visualization Map

Posted by Ankur Jain <an...@yash.com>.
Thanks Madhuka, really appreciate your effort ☺

Good to have this email community ☺

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ankur

We do want to include it, we were waiting on Madhuka so far to rebase his PR
Sorry, I miss it, I will rebase this PR

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 11:21 PM, Ankur Jain <an...@yash.com>> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Is leaflet or any Map visualization library is part of Zeppelin?

Also is there any plan to include leaflet library as part of Zeppelin?
https://github.com/Madhuka/incubator-zeppelin

Thanks
Ankur
Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to YASH Technologies and/ or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at info@yash.com<ma...@yash.com> and delete this mail from your records.

--
Cheers,
Madhuka Udantha

Re: Data Visualization Map