Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lukasz Piestrzeniewicz <Lu...@ericpol.pl> on 2003/09/29 14:22:31 UTC

Xdoc plugin and custom XML documentation

Hi

In our company we use custom dialect of XML for documentation.
This XML documents contain reference to CSS and look quite well
(especialy in Mozilla ;)) without transformation to xhtml.

I would like to use this documents on maven generated site. But it
seems, that site:jelly-transform processes all xml files found in
xdocs/. At the end I get meaningless and misformattted html files
without css declaration.

I wonder is it possible to tell xdoc plugin which files (or directories)
it should *not* process?

Lukasz Piestrzeniewicz
Junior System Engineer
Ericpol Telecom sp. z o.o.