Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Alexis Agahi <al...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2002/01/28 02:13:15 UTC

excalibur.cache.TimeMapLRUCache

Hi,

I've implemented a TimeMapLRUCachePolicy that use a TreeMap with logical
time to perform LRU "selectVictim" operations.

On large cache this implementation should be really faster (since it uses a
log(n) treemap plus an hashmap) than the current LRU implem that is working
with a List.

TimeMapLRUCacheTestCase passed correctly unit test.

Running org.apache.avalon.excalibur.cache.test.TimeMapLRUCacheTestCase
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0,811 sec

(is it the appropriate place to submit code?)

Cheers

--
Al

Re: excalibur.cache.TimeMapLRUCache