Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Helmut Swaczinna <sw...@wlp-systems.de> on 2007/05/21 12:21:14 UTC

[Tobago] Problems with myFaces 1.1.5 and tabGroup binding (Reminder)

Hi,

some days ago I posted several (3) problems with myFaces 1.1.5 and tabGroup
binding. Please see my
postings

"Re: [Tobago] Another problem with myFaces 1.1.5"
and
"Re: [Tobago] File-upload doesn't work anymore with myFaces 1.1.5"

from the 11th of May.

Regards
Helmut

Re: [Tobago] Problems with myFaces 1.1.5 and tabGroup binding (Reminder)

Posted by Helmut Swaczinna <sw...@wlp-systems.de>.
Hello Bernd,

I needed the component binding to determine the number of tabs in the
tabGroup dynamicly.
As a workaround I configured the number somewhere staticly. So I don't need
it for now.

But don't you agree with me that there's a problem with component binding
and myFaces 1.1.5?
There must be major changes in myFaces 1.1.5 regarding component binding. I
think it's not only
the tabGroup but all component containers. But I haven't testet others.

Regards
Helmut

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Helmut,