Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu> on 2016/11/17 21:11:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome new committer and PPMC member David Lotts

Hi all,

It is my pleasure to announce, a little belated, that David Lotts is now a
committer and PPMC member for Apache Rya (incubating).

Thank you David for your contributions, and we are looking forward to
future contributions.

Best wishes,
Adina

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome new committer and PPMC member David Lotts

Posted by David Lotts <dl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Adina!
I do consider this an honor!
I will do my best to be deserving of the title.
david.

Posted by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats David.  Now you get access to do all of the things you've helped
us other committers figure out :)