Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Markus Milcher <Ma...@heuboe.de> on 2010/03/12 09:56:41 UTC

Request to Maven Site Plugin

Dear Developers,
currently i am working with Maven and first of all: Thanks!
It's a very nice program and makes all easier.

Right now i am configuring the site-plugin but have got a problem and i hope you are able to help me.
In the category dependencies is the dependencie tree.
Is it possible to make the URL's clickable?
I attached a picture as example which links should be clickable.

With regards,

Markus Milcher

RE: Request to Maven Site Plugin

Posted by su...@wipro.com.
Use a svn client and checkout source.
TortoiseSVN is a good one for Windows.

Subir

Posted by Greeny <ma...@heuboe.de>.
Hey,

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
On 2010-03-12 09:56, Markus Milcher wrote:
> Dear Developers,

Hi Markus

--
Dennis Lundberg