Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingartner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/11 19:29:03 UTC

CS Upgrade from 4.1.x to 4.2.1, registering new System VMs

Hi folks,
I am planning my upgrade from 4.1.1 to 4.2.1, reading the docs here:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.2.1/html/Release_Notes/upgrade-instructions.html#upgrade-from-4.1-to-4.2.1
.
After I register the new system vm templates, do not I need to remove the
old ones? Will the upgrade process somehow remove that?

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: CS Upgrade from 4.1.x to 4.2.1, registering new System VMs

Posted by Rafael Weingartner <ra...@gmail.com>.
When I asked about removal, I meant the template by themselves. The running
vms I knew that I would have to remove.

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 10:28 PM, ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.