Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io> on 2020/03/16 22:33:06 UTC

[DISCUSS] Client side configuration for a SNI proxy

Hi all,

A new RFC is up for this feature
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Client+side+configuration+for+a+SNI+proxy.

Please review and comment by this Friday, 3/20/2020.

This hopefully addresses some of the concerns with the previous RFC for
this feature. The new proposal is for a more general SocketFactory property
that users can implement, along the lines of what Jake and Owen suggested.

-Dan

Re: [DISCUSS] Client side configuration for a SNI proxy

Posted by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io>.
+1

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>.
+1

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
Hi all,

It looks like we have consensus to go forward with this proposal. I've
moved it to the "In Development" state. Thanks all for your comments on
this and the previous RFC for this feature.

-Dan

Posted by Jason Huynh <jh...@pivotal.io>.
+1

Posted by Joris Melchior <jm...@pivotal.io>.