Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by QCIT3 MMisonora <mm...@outlook.com> on 2017/06/23 16:29:32 UTC

Macro Code Trrou

Hi there,

I just gotten the macros on a file that was originally from Excel to OpenOffice to appear and sometimes run. However, on one of the macros there is a mistake on one of my lines according OpenOffice and was hoping if someone can tell me how to fix it. The line says "LastSn = rng.Find("*", rng.Cells(1), Lookat:=xlPart, LookIn:=xlFormulas, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, MatchCase:=False) .Row)"

Re: Macro Code Trrou

Posted by Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com>.
FWD to OP (not subscribed).

Re: Macro Code Trrou