Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/27 20:09:18 UTC

FYI: recategorized "unknown/no component" tomahawk issues

Just as an FYI, I went in and recategorized all but 9 of the
"unknown/no component" tomahawk issues, creating new components as
relevent.  The remaining few either affect Tomahawk as a whole, deal
with obscure sandbox components, or were too "weird" to categorize
(like installing tomahawk changes JSF RI date formats).

Actually, there's a couple in there on extended standard components.
I notice that we don't list out the extended standard components, nor
do we document them on our web pages.   I'm going to open a JIRA issue
on the documentation part.

Re: FYI: recategorized "unknown/no component" tomahawk issues

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me.  Thanks for the work on this.