Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by srilaxmi deevela <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/06 07:24:14 UTC

is der any default username for tomcat?

Re: is der any default username for tomcat?

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 06/01/2012 14:49, charan raj wrote:
> Hi can any one tell me how to install multiple tomcat instance apart from c
> drive

1. Don't top-post.
2. Don't hijack threads.
3. If you're going to reply to a thread, at least read it beforehand.
4. Particularly this: http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

> On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 8:15 PM, André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com> wrote:
>
>>  Pid wrote:

>>> http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/**smart-questions.html<http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>
>>>
>>> I don't agree. I think it's a good question.
>> For example, in Germany it could be Tom Katze, in France Tom Chat, and Tom
>> Gato for Spanish-speaking countries..
>> Why don't we put this to a vote ?

[key:62590808]

Re: is der any default username for tomcat?

Posted by Brian Burch <br...@pingtoo.com>.
On 07/01/12 00:59, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: charan raj [mailto:charanrajc84@gmail.com]
>> Subject: Re: is der any default username for tomcat?
>
>> can any one tell me how to install multiple tomcat instance
>> apart from c drive
>
> 1) Don't hijack threads.
>
> 2) Make at least a cursory attempt to read the Tomcat docs.
>
> 3) http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
> Is it a full moon?
>
>   - Chuck

Probably just the start of a new academic year in India... sigh, the
patience of you guys never ceases to impress me.

Brian

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 06/01/2012 14:59, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: charan raj [mailto:charanrajc84@gmail.com]
>> Subject: Re: is der any default username for tomcat?
>
>> can any one tell me how to install multiple tomcat instance
>> apart from c drive
>
> 1) Don't hijack threads.
>
> 2) Make at least a cursory attempt to read the Tomcat docs.
>
> 3) http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Ahh... you beat me to it.

> Is it a full moon?

I was thinking the same thing...

[key:62590808]

Re: is der any default username for tomcat?

Posted by "Gregor S." <rc...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Caldarale, Charles R
<Ch...@unisys.com> wrote:
>> From: charan raj [mailto:charanrajc84@gmail.com]
>> Subject: Re: is der any default username for tomcat?
>

> Is it a full moon?

Over there: Definately YES.

Cheers

Gregor
--
just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 3DB13F197F8A0360814885D1F1F1E2EFAD509AFD

RE: is der any default username for tomcat?

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.

Posted by charan raj <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by János Löbb <ja...@yale.edu>.
On Jan 6, 2012, at 9:45 AM, André Warnier wrote:

> Pid wrote:
>> On 06/01/2012 06:24, srilaxmi deevela wrote:
>>> is der any default username for tomcat?

>> http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
> I don't agree. I think it's a good question.
> For example, in Germany it could be Tom Katze, in France Tom Chat, and Tom Gato for Spanish-speaking countries..
> Why don't we put this to a vote ?
 For Hungarian Tomi Macsek :-)

RE: is der any default username for tomcat?

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:chris@christopherschultz.net]
> Subject: Re: is der any default username for tomcat?

> It's not a cat whose name is "Tom": it's a male cat.

> So, that would be "le chat" versus "la chat", right?

No, it would be "le matou"; regardless, "chat" is always masculine.

 - Chuck

Re: is der any default username for tomcat?

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: is der any default username for tomcat?

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.