Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by lr...@gmail.com on 2009/03/09 16:53:26 UTC

how to upload files by web page

Hi, all,

   I’m new to HDFS and want to upload files by JSP.

Are there some APIs can use?  Are there some demo?

   Thanks for your help:)

Re: how to upload files by web page

Posted by nitesh bhatia <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Even I was looking for solution of the same problem. I haven't tested
but I think we can use Globus Toolkit's GSI-FTP feature for this work.
 In the RSL config file one can write the hdfs copy command to copy
the file to hdfs. I've used this feature to upload and process file
from Globus to Sun N1 Grid Engine.
--nitesh

--
Nitesh Bhatia
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology

"Life is never perfect. It just depends where you draw the line."

visit:
http://www.awaaaz.com - connecting through music
http://www.volstreet.com - lets volunteer for better tomorrow
http://www.instibuzz.com - Voice opinions, Transact easily, Have fun