Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anil Chukkapalli <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/07 23:41:40 UTC

[axis2] Creating OMText response using MTOM

Hi

 I want to create an OMText child for an reponse object of type OMElement

  byte[] filecontents = "contains the file contents";
  OMElement resp = fac.createOMElement("response", ns);
  OMText binaryFileContents = ?

  OMText binaryFileName = ?

  resp.addChild(fileName);
  resp.addChild(fileContents);

-----------------------------

 How can I create OMText nodes once we have the byte array. Also i looked at
the tutorial and would like to know in which package is the  class
ByteArrayOutputStream located.

Thank you
Anil

Re: [axis2] Creating OMText response using MTOM

Posted by Anil Chukkapalli <an...@gmail.com>.
David

 It is in there.

Thanks