Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Avinash Lakshman <av...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/19 23:31:07 UTC

current leader

Is there any API to get information of the current leader of the ZK cluster
and/or to register for leader change notifications? Also any API to get the
endpoint information of the members of the cluster?

Thanks
Avinash

Re: current leader

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
We've talked before about putting that information into /zookeeper (ie
as a znode). As long as auth can be applied to these znodes, similar
to the rest of the space, it seems like a good place to me.

Patrick

Re: current leader

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.