Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Juan Pablo Converso <jp...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/10 18:05:19 UTC

How to set the cacheSize in pollEnrich()

Hi

I'm using Java DSL and I'd like to set the cacheSize but I was unable to
find a way to do it using DSL language...
Any help would greatly appreciated :)

Regards
 JP

Re: How to set the cacheSize in pollEnrich()

Posted by Juan Pablo Converso <jp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot!! I was able to set cacheSize perfectly!!
I was having an issue where the consumers cached consumed CPU

"Camel (csXmlContext) thread #6 -
sftp://myftp@sftp.avature.net:22/uploads/in" daemon prio=10
tid=0x00007f8c553fa800 nid=0xcb waiting on condition [0x00007f8c29d0d000]
   java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (parking)

And limiting the cacheSize to 1 fixed the problem

Re: How to set the cacheSize in pollEnrich()

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
There is an example here
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/camel-core/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/processor/enricher/PollEnrichExpressionNoCacheTest.java

You can find many examples in the unit tests of camel.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 6:05 PM, Juan Pablo Converso <jp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm using Java DSL and I'd like to set the cacheSize but I was unable to
> find a way to do it using DSL language...
> Any help would greatly appreciated :)
>
> Regards
>  JP

Claus Ibsen