Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by healchow <he...@apache.org> on 2022/05/16 02:04:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Lizhen Wang

Hi everyone,

The Project Management Committee(PMC) for Apache InLong has invited Lizhen
Wang to become a Committer and we are pleased to announce that she has
accepted.

Lizhen Wang is active in the InLong community, and we are glad to see her
more interactions with the community in the future.

Welcome Lizhen Wang, and please enjoy your journey.:)

Thanks!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Lizhen Wang

Posted by blue wang <bl...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone!

Charles Zhang <do...@apache.org> 于2022年5月16日周一 16:33写道:

Posted by Charles Zhang <do...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, lizhen

--
Best wishes,
Charles Zhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Lizhen Wang

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!!