Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2010/10/22 15:10:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tomcat Connectors 1.2.31

Hi,

1.2.31 release proposal based on the JK_1_2_31_RC2 tag
is available for testing at:
http://people.apache.org/~mturk/tomcat-connectors/jk/

Beside sources there is assorted set of binaries
for your convenience. Just browse down the binaries
directory and you might get lucky :)

Documentation (with missing 1.2.31 announcement of course)
is at the same place
http://people.apache.org/~mturk/tomcat-connectors/jk/docs/jk-1.2.31/

JK_1_2_31_RC2 tag if this release get voted will be
renamed to JK_1_2_31 and content of upper directory put on dist.

So, Tomcat Connectors 1.2.31 is:
[ ] +1 release it
[ ] -1 nope, it's broken

Regards
--
^TM

Re: [VOTE] Release Tomcat Connectors 1.2.31

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On 22.10.2010 15:10, Mladen Turk wrote:
> So, Tomcat Connectors 1.2.31 is:
> [X] +1 release it

Thanks for RMing.

Regards,

Rainer

Re: [VOTE] Release Tomcat Connectors 1.2.31

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
On 10/22/2010 05:09 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:
> On 22.10.2010 15:10, Mladen Turk wrote:
> Since nsapi is so rare and I assume only Solaris is hit by the problem, I wouldn't say it's a showstopper. We can open a bugzilla to document and fix next time. What do you think?

+1
That's how I build them anyhow :)
We should just create a .am files for Solaris and axe all those
hand written files.

We can add the note inside dist README.html about which flags
were used during build.

Regards

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On 22.10.2010 15:10, Mladen Turk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1.2.31 release proposal based on the JK_1_2_31_RC2 tag
> is available for testing at:
> http://people.apache.org/~mturk/tomcat-connectors/jk/
>

> Beside sources there is assorted set of binaries
> for your convenience. Just browse down the binaries
> directory and you might get lucky :)
>
> Documentation (with missing 1.2.31 announcement of course)
> is at the same place
> http://people.apache.org/~mturk/tomcat-connectors/jk/docs/jk-1.2.31/
>
> JK_1_2_31_RC2 tag if this release get voted will be
> renamed to JK_1_2_31 and content of upper directory put on dist.
>

> So, Tomcat Connectors 1.2.31 is:
> [ ] +1 release it
> [ ] -1 nope, it's broken

Minor nit: when building the nsapi plugin on Solaris Sparc with either
Sun Studio or gcc compiler, I get a build error, because config.h is not
included. If I add "-DHAVE_CONFIG_H" to my CFLAGS, it builds fine.

I guess the hand written nsapi Makefiles need an update.

Posted by Tim Whittington <ti...@apache.org>.
Sorry, long holiday weekend in NZ.

> So, Tomcat Connectors 1.2.31 is:
> [x ] +1 release it