Posted to users@maven.apache.org by prabaharan <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/23 18:12:56 UTC

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration

HI All,

           I stuck with the Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle
configuration while using flexmojos-maven-plugin and getting below warning
when doing maven build

[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model
for com.cccis.appraiser-management:appraiser-management:swf:2.1
[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.scope' for
com.adobe.flex.framework:spark:swc must be one of [provided, compile,
runtime, test, system] but is 'theme'. @ line 80, column 11
[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.scope' for
com.adobe.flex.framework:halo:swc:theme must be one of [provided, compile,
runtime, test, system] but is 'theme'. @ line 88, column 11

i checked my maven central repositry and we have flex-maven-plugin and
dependecy jars. please help me out to resolve this

Re: Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I would guess that flexmojo documents the procedure of listing one of
their modules as an <extension/> and you haven't done so.

Posted by Thorsten Heit <th...@vkb.de>.
Hi,