Posted to users@camel.apache.org by chiragborkar <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/27 10:57:48 UTC

Re: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Hello All,

I am getting same error but behavior of this error is very random in my
case.

I have two CXF WS installeind in my SVM 4.2.0 container, which are namely
(1) Validation WS and (2) SPM WS.

When I call my (1) Validation WS from my camel route it is getting
successfully called.

But when I call my (2) SPM WS from my camel route its giving me same error.

FYI :- Both of this WS are internally calling to some other WS, which is
tested and validated from SOAP UI and its working fine.

I have also tried adding above mentioned bus configuration but still I am
getting same error.

Any help on this will be much appreciated.

RE: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Posted by pa...@orange-ftgroup.com.
Hi,
FYI I had this same error message with CXF and it was because I was not initializing CXF correctly.
I fixed it by initializing my CXF web service clients via <jaxws:client> tags in my spring beans definition file.
I'm not using my CXF clients in Camel routes but in "regular" bundles, which are in turn used in my Camel routes

I'm running Fuse ESB 4.2

My 2 cents,
Patrice

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.

Re: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi