Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Cameron Tidd <ct...@technicallycreative.com> on 2019/07/17 19:06:22 UTC

Native Libraries in Extension NAR

Hi,

NIFI-404 describes the process for adding native libraries to a NAR; they are added to META-INF/bundled-dependencies/native. Part of the issue description says "how to add native libraries to that directory via Maven," which I could not find anywhere I looked. Could anyone please tell me how you can include the native DLLs in the Maven pom.xml so that the files will end up in this /native directory, if possible? Thanks so much!

Thanks,
Cameron