Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com> on 2004/11/22 05:38:34 UTC

3.1 build (test) error

Once I got the latest HiveMind 1.1 libraries built and installed I got
past some compile errors, but I'm getting a test failure:

     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.TestMocks
     [junit] Tests run: 63, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed:
167.602 sec

     [junit] Testcase:
TestUpload.xml(org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.TestMocks): FAILED
     [junit] Request #2/Match Confirmation: Response does not contain
string 'Contents match.'.
     [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Request #2/Match
Confirmation: Response does not contain string 'Contents match.'.
     [junit]     at
org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.MockTester.matchSubstring(MockTester.java
:608)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.MockTester.executeOutputAssertions(MockTe
ster.java:513)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.MockTester.executeAssertions(MockTester.j
ava:377)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.MockTester.executeRequest(MockTester.java
:196)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.MockTester.execute(MockTester.java:145)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.TestMocks.runTest(TestMocks.java:63)

     [junit] TEST org.apache.tapestry.junit.mock.TestMocks FAILED
     [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.tapestry.junit.parse.TestSpecificationParser
     [junit] Tests run: 45, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.722
sec

Anyone know if I might have a configuration problem causing this?

Jamie