Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/03/10 22:02:03 UTC

Review board (Was: Re: couchdb pull request: Fix CORS error with attachments)

Sure, people can just email patches.

Would you say that Github pull requests are easier to use/interact with
than sending patches via email?

I would say they are. You have a list of them, for a start. (i.e. They
don't get lost in your email.) And then you can collect comments on them
all in once place. Line by line, or on the pull request as a whole.

Review board is the same thing, except it's hosted on Apache infrastructure.

Have a look:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/

Please note that I am not advocating it. I am bringing it to the
community's attention to see if we are interested.

--
NS

Re: Review board (Was: Re: couchdb pull request: Fix CORS error with attachments)

Posted by "matt j. sorenson" <ma...@sorensonbros.net>.
Personally, I think the github PR as code review facilitator is stupendous.
Review board ... hurts my eyes... I can't even figure out what's going on
there.

--
*matt j. sorenson*
mobile: 320-424-0309