Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk> on 2006/07/04 13:01:05 UTC

[Axis2] ServiceClient embedded into a handler [problem not fixed]

Hi all,

I've posted this problem a few days ago, but it has not been fixed yet
(I've tried with the yesterday's nightly build).

I've got a ServiceClient into a handler which submits a request to a
service (running into another server): the request is received, as
expected, however the result is not sent back since the endpoint is
erroneously set to
http://null:8080/axis2/services/annonService5978327/annonOutInOp (while,
for instance, the handler's server is running on port 18080).

Should I create a JIRA?

Thanks,
Michele

Re: [Axis2] ServiceClient embedded into a handler [problem not fixed]

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Michele
can you pls try to invoke the same service using service client , I mean
without running inside the handler.
If you still have the problem then pls create a JIRA

Michele Mazzucco wrote:

>Hi Paul,
>
>no. The http://null:8080... is set by the invoked service before sending
>the result back. I do not set any replyTo value on the ServiceClient
>(please remember that it runs embedded into a handler).
>
>Michele
>
>Paul Fremantle wrote:
>

>>Michele
>>
>>I'm not quite clear which endpoint is set to that?
>>Do you mean the replyTo of the outgoing request?
>>
>>Paul
>>
>>On 7/4/06, Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk> wrote:
>>

>>>Hi all,
>>>
>>>I've posted this problem a few days ago, but it has not been fixed yet
>>>(I've tried with the yesterday's nightly build).
>>>
>>>I've got a ServiceClient into a handler which submits a request to a
>>>service (running into another server): the request is received, as
>>>expected, however the result is not sent back since the endpoint is
>>>erroneously set to
>>>http://null:8080/axis2/services/annonService5978327/annonOutInOp (while,
>>>for instance, the handler's server is running on port 18080).
>>>
>>>Should I create a JIRA?
>>>

>>>Thanks,
>>>Michele

Deepal
~Future is Open~

Re: [Axis2] ServiceClient embedded into a handler [problem not fixed]

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Hi Paul,

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Michele

I'm not quite clear which endpoint is set to that?
Do you mean the replyTo of the outgoing request?

Paul

On 7/4/06, Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've posted this problem a few days ago, but it has not been fixed yet
> (I've tried with the yesterday's nightly build).
>
> I've got a ServiceClient into a handler which submits a request to a
> service (running into another server): the request is received, as
> expected, however the result is not sent back since the endpoint is
> erroneously set to
> http://null:8080/axis2/services/annonService5978327/annonOutInOp (while,
> for instance, the handler's server is running on port 18080).
>
> Should I create a JIRA?
>

> Thanks,
> Michele

Paul Fremantle