Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com> on 2014/02/04 20:10:42 UTC

tapestry-hibernate upgrade version?

Hi guys, in Tap 5.4 I'm wondering if there is any chance we could upgrade
the tapestry-hibernate version away from 4.1.2? 4.1.2 seems to have a bug
which causes the mysql driver not be found in Tomcat.

Please see post
https://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?p=2454336

If I upgraded it in my pom, would this cause issues else where?

--
George Christman
www.CarDaddy.com

Re: tapestry-hibernate upgrade version?