Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Elvis Willems <ew...@schaubroeck.be> on 2007/12/19 08:38:48 UTC

Re: Using VLOOKUP

Hey Lauren,

I have had this same problem. The only solution I've found so far is to
store my template with OpenOffice Calc instead of MS Excel, in which
case the values show correctly when opening in either program. Although
I have seen some mails fly by, that gave me the impression you could do
something with FormulaEvaluator, but because I was pressured for time I
didn't try it out yet.
If you can get it to work this way, though, feel free to share.
Also, you can search the mailing list archives for more info.

Regards,

Elvis Willems

 **** DISCLAIMER ****
 http://www.schaubroeck.be/maildisclaimer.htm