Posted to dev@crail.apache.org by Adrian Schuepbach <DR...@zurich.ibm.com> on 2019/06/11 08:05:41 UTC

Close PR right on Github page

Hi Julian

It seems that I do not have the right to close (or merge) a PR. The
button just does not appear for me. I thought that when I linked my GitHub
account with my Apache ID I got the rights, but now I don't have them.

Might those rights have been lost after migrating to gitbox?

I am still able to merge changes via the command line. But it would
be great, if I could also close (or merge) PRs on the website.

What should I do to get these rights again?

Thanks
Adrian

Re: Re: Close PR right on Github page

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Great!

________________________________
From:   "Felix Cheung" <fe...@hotmail.com>
To:     "dev@crail.apache.org" <de...@crail.apache.org>
Date:   06/13/2019 03:28 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: Close PR right on Github page

Adrian, did you link your account? You should be able to close or merge PR
once you have setup.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gitbox.apache.org_setup_&d=DwIF-g&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=pcxZvCQyESWay4DCuwO7dXLiJ4NahPw6YN0LJ8XEt6k&m=5OAdnPdjB7MWuNmwpl8rTeTgnssXSiZBDAdqBVIXN3Y&s=w_sdA4b0XbpDJEovGRfNhSfrLlIRAmwE56belivrBQU&e=

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Adrian, did you link your account? You should be able to close or merge PR once you have setup.

https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

Posted by Adrian Schüpbach <ad...@gribex.net>.
Hi Julian

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.