Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2011/01/04 14:53:01 UTC

[VOTE] Sponsor of EasyAnt

Let's start this year with formal vote about Apache Ant being the sponsor for EasyAnt to enter the Apache incubator.

The proposal has been prepared there:
http://easyant.org/projects/easyant/wiki/ApacheProposal

As you may note, I'm not a Champion.
I have discussed with some friends which happen to be members of the ASF. At some point they thought me being a Champion would be a good fit, as suggested very earlier Antoine. As I replied to Antoine, the documentation says I don't have enough karma for a such title. We tried to dig this with my friends but it seems like a dead end. I conclude that for now I won't be a Champion. I'll probably raise the subject again while discussing the proposal on the incubator mailing list.

So do we agree to sponsor EasyAnt to enter the Incubator ?

Nicolas

Re: [VOTE] Sponsor of EasyAnt

Posted by Martijn Kruithof <jk...@apache.org>.
+1

Martijn

Re: [VOTE] Sponsor of EasyAnt

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

Re: [VOTE] Sponsor of EasyAnt

Posted by Brad Wallace <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers
Brad Wallace

Re: [VOTE] Sponsor of EasyAnt

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
+1

[RESULT][VOTE] Sponsor of EasyAnt

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
So we have 4 binding votes +1 and 1 non-binding vote +1.

The vote passed.

Thank you everyone. We will keep you posted about the progress we make to enter the incubator.

cheers,
Nicolas

Re: [VOTE] Sponsor of EasyAnt

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.