Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jason Mathews <gj...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2003/09/13 18:44:38 UTC

[NET] Submission for Implementation of NTP & SNTP

I created a Java implementation of the common client functions and
classes to support the Network Time Protocol (NTP) RFC1305 and Simple
Network Time Protocol (SNTP) RFC2030. This was been tested over the last
year but only recently has it been refactored to work with the
Commons/Net API and using the DatagramSocketClient class.

What's the process to get the source code submitted for review and
eventual incorporation into the Jakarta Commons/Net project baseline..

--jason

--
Jason Mathews <gj...@users.sourceforge.net>
The MITRE Corporation <http://www.mitre.org/>

Re: [NET] Submission for Implementation of NTP & SNTP

Posted by Jason Mathews <gj...@users.sourceforge.net>.
The NTP/SNTP impl would complete the time-protocols already supported so
here it is.

NTP/SNTP Java implementation attached.

--jason

Posted by "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jb...@wi.rr.com>.