Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2018/10/11 03:13:56 UTC

Request for advice: name search for subproject

Hello!

Apache Beam [1] is welcoming a donation [2] of the Euphoria DSL [3]. As PMC
chair I am doing IP clearance. I would like advice on the process for a
name/trademark search for a subproject like this. Is this the right venue
to ask? Can anyone give me a pointer?

Kenn (Beam PMC Chair)

[1] https://beam.apache.org/
[3] https://github.com/seznam/euphoria

Re: Request for advice: name search for subproject

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
I found that before, so no trouble with discoverability. Reading it again
gives me a clearer idea.

Thanks!

Kenn

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.