Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jennifer Mead <jm...@tucows.com> on 2022/04/01 16:47:03 UTC

[users@httpd] auth_ldap module missing on debian 10 but is it required?

I have looked at many pages and still cannot get my ldaps working.  Here is
a note from one page I am looking at:

"make sure you enable auth_ldap and authnz_ldap, and authz_core modules."

Does anyone know anything about this module: auth_ldap?  Why it is
mentioned several times in all kinds of listings but I cannot find it at
all anywhere.  Is it available?  If so where and how do I find it and
install it.

Regards,
Jen

Re: [users@httpd] auth_ldap module missing on debian 10 but is it required?

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 12:47 PM Jennifer Mead <jm...@tucows.com> wrote:

> I have looked at many pages and still cannot get my ldaps working.  Here is a note from one page I am looking at:
>
> "make sure you enable auth_ldap and authnz_ldap, and authz_core modules."
>
> Does anyone know anything about this module: auth_ldap?  Why it is mentioned several times in all kinds of listings but I cannot find it at all anywhere.  Is it available?  If so where and how do I find it and install it.

The first one should be mod_ldap, not auth_ldap.