Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Gaurav Srivastava <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/02 07:34:27 UTC

Please unsubscribe me from solr-user emails

Hi Team,

I tried automated way to unsubscribe from solr-user emails. could you
please help me in unsubscribing the emails ?

--
Regards
Gaurav Srivastava

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Please follow the instructions here:
must use the _exact_ same e-mail as you used to subscribe.

If the initial try doesn't work and following the suggestions at the
"problems" link doesn't work for you, let us know. But note you need
to show us the _entire_ return header to allow anyone to diagnose the
problem.

Best,
Erick