Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/14 14:39:49 UTC

[REQUEST] - Skype session about project structure, build system and site building

Hi Dan...

   Would you please give us a Skype session about:

1- The final project structure.
2- Build system.
3- Site building.

To describe different aspects which are not depicted yet in e-mails. I
will try to record this call or write a Wiki page based on what you
will explain to be like an introductory material(s) for new comers.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: [REQUEST] - Skype session about project structure, build system and site building

Posted by Kevin Meyer <ke...@kmz.co.za>.
Hi Dan,

> - 6pm GMT tomorrow (Wed)
+1
0
> - 6pm GMT Thu
+1

syzygyapogee (if memory serves)...

Given the times, I'd probably request the duration be kept to not much
longer than an hour?

> And, gentle reminder: please try to connect to IRC whenever you get a
> chance.

*blush* Indeed, I was on momentarily yesterday - but I got a new
cellphone and spent the day playing with it... cheap Android based
Vodafone 845/Huawei U8210.

Re: [REQUEST] - Skype session about project structure, build system and site building

Posted by Robert Matthews <rm...@nakedobjects.org>.
Any will suit me.

User ID: robert-c-matthews

Speak to you soon.

Rob

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at>.
- 6pm GMT tomorrow (Wed)
0
- 1pm GMT Thu
0
- 6pm GMT Thu
+1

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Mike Burton <mi...@mycosystems.co.uk>.
- 6pm GMT tomorrow (Wed)
0
- 1pm GMT Thu
0
- 6pm GMT Thu
+1

Best Regards

Mike Burton
(Sent from my iPhone)

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I promised I'd schedule a call this week... could you indicate which of the
> following works best.  I'll do the call at the time that gets the most
> votes.
>
> - 6pm GMT tomorrow (Wed)
+1
0