Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by rubdabadub <ru...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/06 17:27:13 UTC

Analyzers and Tokenizers?

Hi:

Are there more filters/tokenizers then the ones mentioned here..?

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters

I have found in the example/schema.xml, which are new ...

<fieldtype name="alphaOnlySort" class="solr.TextField"
sortMissingLast="true" omitNorms="true">
	<analyzer>
        <filter class="solr.TrimFilterFactory"/>
.... more ....
</fieldtype>

Is there any complete list somewhere ..or how can I find more info about them?

Kind regards,

Re: Analyzers and Tokenizers?

Posted by Bill Au <bi...@gmail.com>.
FYI, I have added that link into the Wiki.

Bill

Posted by rubdabadub <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Thorsten!

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.