Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 刘 小磊 <te...@outlook.com> on 2018/03/15 03:22:05 UTC

I have updated issue #1447 "NettyHelper in netty extension populated Logger "InternalLogger" in netty."

https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/issues/1447

The following is the new content.

Added content in English. Help with Google Translate

System is TCP server using Netty4, and Dubbo is specified to use Netty4. When I add LoggingHandler to ChannelPipeline of my System, The log is not expected.
Like this:
[image]<https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/11850956/37442060-5a02eabc-283f-11e8-939a-68255f8912b2.png>

I tracked the code and found the Logger is com.alibaba.dubbo.remoting.transport.netty4.logging.NettyHelper.DubboLogger instead of io.netty.util.internal.logging.Slf4JLogger. DubboLogger added other content arount the original log. The NeetyHelper replace the InternalLoggerFactory when Dubbo loading, like the code block above shows.

By the way.

My system build by Spring Boot, use default logging framework which is Slf4j + Logback.
Dubbo's logger is not extend default logger, but replace it.
[image]<https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/11850956/37442386-0585c494-2841-11e8-8f8f-354e7f226726.png>

Re: I have updated issue #1447 "NettyHelper in netty extension populated Logger "InternalLogger" in netty."

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Hi Teclxl,

Pls. check my comments on https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/issues/1447. To
help discuss this issue better, I push one sample code to
https://github.com/beiwei30/netty-dubbo-logging-test, feel free to send me
the revised copy to help us to understand your issue better.

Regards,
-Ian.