Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/09/20 02:44:37 UTC

[ApacheDS] Versioning and Snapshoting Feature

Looking for people who might be interested in implementing versioning and
snapshoting using a
basic log store.  The feature is documented here:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSRVx11/versioning-and-snapshots.html

The simple implementation for it is here:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSRVx11/changelog-design.html

I can help with code and oversight. Anyone interested?

Alex

Re: [ApacheDS] Versioning and Snapshoting Feature

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
I'll reconsider this but I wanted to thank you for the nice documents. :)

--
Ersin Er
http://www.ersin-er.name