Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Beer, Christian" <Ch...@Diron.DE> on 2003/06/03 10:30:03 UTC

RE: [jxpath] Iterating using "a/b//c//d[type='e']"...

Hallo!

I used the nightly build and tried to implement BeanInfo-classes and
some other stuff. But it doesn't work...

I debugged quite a bit and found out, that it hangs in EvalContext in
line 193-198 (method performIteratorStep()). This while-loop does not
exit...

Could that be the problem?

Thanks,

Christian